Monday, February 24, 2014

Modern Technology and Keeping Family Close!

     A long time ago families all lived close together and could visit any time they wanted.  People used to also write long letters and send in the actual mail.  Now though families live around the world and keep in touch with more modern technology.  Now people use text, facebook, facetime and skype and more.  You can almost feel like you are right there with the ones you love.
    Last night it was Moma and Daddy who are away on a couples retreat while the kiddos hang out with Mamaw and Papaw.  Today it was the grands, T and Aunt Nana!  They loved getting to actually SEE them and not just talk to them.
     I still wish for front porch visiting and long letters that I remember from my childhood sometimes but modern technology is not too bad either.  How do you keep in touch with the ones you hold close but maybe cannot quite reach?

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...