Friday, February 21, 2014

Don't give in, don't give up, don't quit!

     I am trying to read the whole bible through completely this year.  I am reading with some friends and try to read the assigned passages each day.  Sometimes I get behind and it would be so easy to quit but I really am wanting to do this so I pick it up and go again.
     This morning another friend was talking about being behind in her bible reading, one was saying she quit her latest diet cause she had just messed up so bad, one has quit working out and more.  I was thinking about all that and then I thought when we miss a meal you don't stop eating altogether so when you miss a day or get behind don't quit reading altogether, just pick it up and go again, or working out or dieting or whatever goal you may be working on.
     Don't give in,don't give up, don't quit!

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...