Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Simple Woman's Daybook For February






FOR TODAY –   February 25, 2014

Outside my window…the weather doesn't know if winter is hanging on or spring is coming
I am thinking…I am so blessed to have got to spend 3 days and nights hanging out with my 4 grands
I am thankful… that God never gives up on me
In the kitchen…. I would like to declutter and redo my kitchen in "Fruit of the Spirit"
I am wearing…jeans, tshirt and tennis shoes, my daily running around clothes
I am creating…Projects for Children's ministries at church
I am going… to really try hard to get healthier and prayerfully lose a few pounds too
I am reading…. My bible, devotion book, "Ask Me Anything, Lord by Heather King

I am looking forward to… these last couple of months before T graduates
I am learning.... that it is okay if I say no, I need to ask God more what He would have me say
Around the house… so much decluttering to be done
I am pondering… how to be more what God would have me do
One of my favorite things…

A few plans for the rest of the week:..school, visitation,church and checking on some friends and shutins
A peek into my day… 

If you would like to join in and share your daybook then go here to link up or read other daybooks.....
God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...