Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Have Panda, will travel and PLEASE pray!

     When my daughter started to bible college one of the first people she met was Mandi Thompson.  They later became suite mates and friends.  Over the years we have gotten to know her better and have the privilege to watch her grow, get married to Sam Abrams and have their daughter Jocelyn.  Sam was called to be a missionary and they have been on deputation for a couple of years.  We are proud to help support them financially and prayerfully as they go to Hong Kong and do God's work and will.  
     Jocelyn almost always has her toy panda with her everywhere she has gone, including today they left on their journey to their field in Hong Kong. This morning, Mandi posted on facebook...."Got the panda, our 12 bags, & our sanity (I think!) It was a blessing to have our friends & family at the airport. Lots of tears, good thing no makeup;) Great weather to fly! Answer to prayer! Now, please pray for a calm baby and all our luggage to arrive together! #HKBOUND #GOTTHEPANDA".  
     We will continue to pray for them and I would appreciate it if you could also say a prayer for them if they cross your mind.  Thanks so much and .....

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...