Wednesday, January 25, 2017

GIVE YOUR KIDS A HEART ATTACK & IT'S A GOOD THING!


     I bet my title got your attention, good that's what I wanted. Now, it is not that type of heart attack but rather this.one.
 

     I read a really good idea on facebook and I am going to do it with the grands next month, with my own twist.  I am sharing the idea with you, our twist and also linking back to the original source to give her credit and so you can also find a template to use if you decide to join in.
     The idea is between February 1st and 14th, you cut out a paper heart and color, decorate or however you choose to do it. Then you write something positive on it about your child (or grandchild in my case) and place it on their door each day.  Now, my twist since I homeschool them and they don't live with me is this, I am going to have it waiting on them each day on their desk.  On February 14th is will also include a small treat from me.  You could even simply put these with the heart on the 14th.

     You could easily do this at any time but it just screams Valentines to me.  You could also adapt this to place it in their lunch box, back pack or however you want to do this.  You could even change this up and do it for your husband, now that's an idea I might have to explore also.  Hmmmmmm!
     I searched for and this link seems to go to the original source so you can see what she did it and get the printable template if you wish, but most of us, crafty or not can cut out something similar to a heart.                                                                                     http://www.skiptomylou.org/heart-attack/
     So why not join me and give your kids, grands, hubby or someone you love a heart attack. If you do this too, would love to hear about it if you don't mind.

Until next time,
Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...