Friday, January 13, 2017

The Simple Woman's Daybook January 13, 2017

For Today


Looking out my window
I see a world before me and do they know Jesus 

I am thinking
When they look at me or listen to me do they see Him or do they go, No, thanks?

I am thankful
That I get to home school my grands, it is so wonderful to watch them learn and grow and to see the light go off when they finally get something to click in their mind

One of my favorite things
Is reading.  I love to read just for fun and also to grow in my life and relationship with God and others

I am creating
Nothing at the moment but will be working on some paintings, nothing fancy but just some basic sign type pictures

I am wearing
Blue workout pants and blue tshirt

I am reading 
When I first found out about this book and that I was going to be on the launch team, I just not sure.  I was thinking I am so overwhelmed now that I don't have time to add the overwhelming task of not only reading this but helping promote it too.  But in my opinion it is well worth the time to read. Kathi and Cheri want to show you five surprising reasons why you become stressed, why social media solutions don't often work, and how you can finally create a plan that works for you. I highly recommend this book and one place you can find it is here:


I am hoping
To learn to take time for me to restore my health mentally, physically and spiritually in 2017.  I am worth it and I am enough are 2 of my favorite mantras right now

I am learning
Sorry to repeat but I am worth it and I am enough

In my kitchen
nothing at the moment as it is grocery day
but a recipe I am wanting to try is

Sugar Free Caramel Crunch Apple Crisp


In the school room


  and 
These are google pictures but will soon be sharing more pictures of our actual activities and projects


In my garden
Nothing at the moment but promised the grands when spring comes we will make fairy gardens

Shared Quote
(from google)

A moment from my day


Closing Notes
I hope you enjoyed your visit and will come again, friends are always welcome.  If you would like to share your daybook or read others go here
Until next time,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...