Tuesday, January 10, 2017

WORD OF THE YEAR, 2017----"ALWAYS"


     For several years I have prayed and sought a Word for the year and the direction the Lord would have me go.  I chose the word "Rise" for this year but after a couple of weeks I realized this was what I chose and not of the Lord.  It was coming from pain and not somewhere I want to be anymore.
     I prayed and really sought the Lord and clearly felt the Lord leading me to the word, "Always".  As this year goes forward I will try to share some of what this word brings me to and what the Lord is teaching me.

     Today my daughter in law, Jenny, shared a song with me.  After I quit crying I felt such comfort and peace.  I am so excited as I face this journey with the Lord this year.  I am posting the link to the song so you can listen to if you wish. 
It too is called Always!


God bless until next time,
Pat



No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...