Saturday, January 28, 2017

Sitting in Daddy's lap!


     


    I decided to be open and vulnerable and share my heart on my blog page but going to share it here too to hold me accountable and to maybe help someone else too.
     I have been going through some things for a while now. Everyone thinks they know what I should do or say. I am going to be brutally honest here, I am so overwhelmed with all this that I don't know anymore. This is where I woke up this morning. 
     Then it hit me, I am listening to every one and no one. Remember when you were a kid and you would have a problem and you would try to listen to your friends and you sometimes ended up in a mess.
      Finally you would go to your Moma and Daddy and then you could just sit there, cry, and let them hold you. Then you would finally talk to them and they would help you. Well, this morning I realized I need to be listening to my Daddy and letting Him hold me a while. 
     You can pray and I appreciate it more than words can say and I really hope you will but if you don't mind I am also going to sit here in my Daddy's lap awhile. 

Until next time,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...