Tuesday, January 10, 2017

To Blog Or Not To Blog-I Think I Will Try Again



     I started blogging a few years ago when a lot of my friends were blogging.  Back then I mostly blogged about homeschooling and my family.  Then I tried several different ways to blog but was just never really happy and now here I find myself 6 months with no post......but hey this is not good bye and please stay with me here.
     I have decided to blog again and it may be about homeschooling as I am now homeschooling 4 grands.  It may be about family, books I read, thoughts I have, marriage, life after 50, my Lord and Savior or who knows.  Each post may be different.  I just want to blog for me and if you would like to join in I would be honored.
     So here goes, I will bring you up to date if you used to read here and if somehow you are new well this is who I am. I am married to my best friend Billy for 30 years.  We have 3 kiddos, one is married, is a police officer, and has made me a Mother in law and a Mamaw 4 times over,  Next is a daughter who is married and living in Oklahoma.  Lastly is our youngest who recently got a start on his law enforcement career by becoming a jailer at our local jail.  I homeschool my 4 grands and work with the 4 years through 6th graders at church.  I love redbirds, reading, trying to get healthier and getting closer to God.  So now you kind of know a little of who I am.  I hope you will join me here as you can and as I share a little of my life, Living Life With The Loves!

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...