I then asked her to think on these things:
1) Do you get out and go places to meet friends? You are probably not going to meet a whole lot of people at your house
2) Are you friendly? Do you smile at people? Do you say hello? Do you try to get to know others?
3) Do you approach people or always wait on them to talk to you?
4) Look for people that maybe have kids the age of yours or share an interest like reading or knitting or something like that. Join a book club if you life to read or a support group for wives of police officers, military or something like that if it applies to you
5) Pray and ask God for a friend-don't laugh, someone gave me that advice once and guess what He did and we are still friends, many years and adventures later
6) Show yourself friendly---
I don't have a lot of friends but I do have friends who stick with me through think and thin and they are a treasure. So if you are looking for a friend, more that anything, ask yourself, would I want to be my friend.
Until next time, God bless,